WASHINGTON -- Although there are major gaps in the literature about the psychosocial aspects of diabetes management, certain evidence-based strategies do tend to work for many patients, Leonard Jack Jr.
What does PSAD stand for?
PSAD stands for Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSAD
We have 13 other meanings of PSAD in our Acronym Attic
- Pilot Selection & Classification System
- Pondicherry State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Puget Sound Alliance for Cyber Security (Washington)
- Puget Sound Alliance for Community Technology (Washington state)
- Paducah School of Art and Design (Paducah, KY)
- Passive Search & Detection
- Pennsylvania Society for the Advancement of the Deaf
- Port Scan Attack Detector
- Preliminary Safety Assessment Document
- Prostate-Specific Antigen Density (prognosticator)
- Pennsylvania State Athletic Directors Association (secondary school athletics)
- Puget Sound Automobile Dealers Association (Washington)
- Packed Sum of Absolute Differences
- Protective Structures Automated Design System (US Army)
- Prostate Specific Antigen Doubling Time
- Proposición Subordinada Adverbial (Spanish grammar)
- P-Wave Signal-Averaged Electrocardiogram
- Patient Self-Assessment of Erection (rating scale)
- Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives (also seen as PASAE)
- Philippine Society of Agricultural Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overall, nurses' views on the psychosocial aspects of diabetes were more similar to those of patients than were the views of physicians.
com OXFORD, England--(BW HealthWire)--April 16, 2002 At the first Oxford International Diabetes Summit convened by Novo Nordisk (NYSE:NVO), 98% of participants representing medicine, politics, nursing and patient groups called for psychosocial aspects of diabetes to be included in national guidelines.