As well as classifying psychopathy, Robert Hare devised a way to diagnose it - the PCLR, or Psychopathy Checklist Revised.
What does PCL-R stand for?
PCL-R stands for Psychopathy Checklist Revised
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCL-R
We have 2 other meanings of PCL-R in our Acronym Attic
- Protective Concentration Level
- Protective Concentration Limit (remedial environmental activities)
- Proto-Cal Laboratories Limited (Antrim, Northern Ireland)
- Proving Center Lab
- Provisions for Credit Losses (banking)
- Psychopathy Checklist (criminal psychology)
- Public Company Limited (Thailand)
- Public Contract Law
- Pucallpa, Peru - Captain Rolden (Airport Code)
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Checklist-Civilian Version (behavioral science)
- Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (criminal psychology)
- Personal Communications Library for Pascal
- Pacific Coast Lacrosse Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Language Academy (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Pakistan Christian Lawyer Association
- Palabra Clave
- Paper Chain Letter Archive
- Paragon Cooperative Learning Academy (Covington, Georgia)
- Parklawn Christian Leadership Academy (Milwaukee, WI)
- Pavona Clavus
Samples in periodicals archive:
After several months of comparing various risk-assessment instruments, the facility adopted the Hare Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R).