RELATED ARTICLE: The Psychology of Winning The Qualities of a Total Winner Winners make it happen.
What does POW stand for?
POW stands for Psychology of Winning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POW
We have 95 other meanings of POW in our Acronym Attic
- Prisoner Of War
- Prisoners Of War (gaming, Counter-strike source clan)
- Privately Owned Weapon
- Probability of Win
- Problem of the Week
- Program Of Work
- Programme of Opportunities for Women
- Proof-of-Work (computer spam protection)
- Protect Our Watershed (various locations)
- Protecting Our Wildlife
- Purveyors of Wonder Entertainment, Inc. (media company)
- Prisoner Of War/Missing In Action
- Paradigm Online Writing Assistant (online writing tool; online writing community)
- Pennsylvania Outdoor Writers Association (Springs Mills, PA)
- People Opposed to Women Abuse (South Africa)
- Police Officers' Wives Association (various locations)
- Prince of Wales Award (Australia; military reservists development opportunity)
- Program for Older Worker Adjustment (est. 1987; Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Portable Water Coolant Circulator
- Photosensitivity in Optical Waveguides and Glasses (education program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the author of 12 non-fiction books and his audio album, 'The Psychology of Winning,' is the all-time best selling program on self-mastery.
Rather than having just the physical ability, they are learning the game, learning the psychology of winning games.
His audio program, The Psychology of Winning, is the all-time best-selling program on self-mastery.
Cats and children have the amazing power to concentrate on what they are doing now," says Denis Waitley, achievement expert and author of more than 15 books, including The Psychology of Winning.
CFO, Brent Fouch added, "Millions of our viewers will be able to benefit from the amazing experience and insights from this best-selling author of "The Seeds of Greatness" and "The Psychology of Winning.
Denis Waitley, Best Selling Author of The Seeds of Greatness and The Psychology of Winning "There is no other single activity to boost sales that works better than sales coaching and Keith's book, Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, is the best ever written on how to do it well.
The ability to accept or receive is a universal mark of an individual with solid self-esteem, says Denis Waitley, personal-growth expert and author of many books, including The Psychology of Winning.