76 Weinberg, author of The Psychology of Computer Programming, offers this guide on the subject of software testing, and how diplomacy and constructive criticism can be used to avoid animosity between software departments.
What does POCP stand for?
POCP stands for Psychology of Computer Programming (book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POCP
We have 2 other meanings of POCP in our Acronym Attic
- Port Coquitlam (British Columbia, Canada)
- POrtable COmpiler Generator
- Post Operational Cleanout (nuclear)
- Power Company
- Parents of Children of Color
- Principle of Conservation of Momentum
- Photochemical Ozone Creation Potential
- Progestogen-Only Contraceptive Pill
- Program Objectives Change Proposal
- Proof of Concept Prototype
- Pure Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid (ophthalmology)
- Post-Order Custody Review (US DHS)
- Power-On Configuration Register
- Pre-Operative Chest Radiography
- Primary Off-Center Ratio
- Proof of Compliance Report
- Pacific Ovarian Cancer Research Consortium (Seattle, WA)
- Proof-Of-Concept Rotary Fluid Coupler
- Point of Care Result Generator (healthcare application)
- Peace Out Cub Scout
Samples in periodicals archive:
He uses a quote from Gerald Weinberg's The Psychology of Computer Programming to explain.