Psychologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals www.
What does PSYETA stand for?
PSYETA stands for Psychologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Puget Sound Yacht Club (est. 1954; Seattle, WA)
- Psychological Outcomes Profile (mental health)
- Psychic Communication System (Gundam animated series)
- Doctor of Psychology
- Psychology Degree
- Psychological Operations Detachment
- Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College (India)
- Palm Springs Youth League (baseball; Palm Springs, CA)
- Pearson Seminar on Youth Leadership (Canada)
- Perkins School of Youth Ministry
- Predictive System for Multimetrics (water quality; UK)
- Pacific Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Psychological Operations
- Physiological Operations (US DoD)
- Psychological Operations (plural, PSYOP is preferred)
- Psychological Operations Report
- Pharmaceutical System Research and Intelligence Center (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSYETA, Psychologists for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, has announced a new free documentation service available to interested organizations.