To gather the data for this study, the Subjective Information Form, Psychological Well-Being Scale and Self-Esteem Scale are used.
What does PWBS stand for?
PWBS stands for Psychological Well-Being Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWBS
We have 5 other meanings of PWBS in our Acronym Attic
- Port Wentworth Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum
- Pacific West Broadcast Network (Las Vegas, NV)
- Pension and Welfare Benefit Program (Department of Labor)
- Personal and Work Background Questionnaire
- Passport to World Band Radio
- Perfect World Brasil
- Printed Wiring Board Resource Center
- Program Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Work Breakdown Structure
- Pro Wrestling Between the Sheets (website)
- National Organization of Physicians Who Care
- Pacific War Council (WWII)
- Pacific Warfighting Center (US Navy)
- Pacific West Conference (intercollegiate college athletic conference)
- Pale Western Cutworm
- Parent with Care
- Parkin-Wesley College (Australia)
- Partnering with Communities (various organizations)
- Partnership with Children (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aspects of psychological well-being were measured using two subscales of the Psychological Well-Being Scales (PWB; Ryff, 1989).
Bradburn's Psychological Well-Being Scale, Impact of Events Scale, the Meaning-of-Illness Questionnaire and Family Crisis-Oriented Personal Evaluation Scale were used to collect cross-sectional data from 51 critically-injured patients during face-to-face interviews 8-12 weeks after the accident.