The warning) is seen as psychological warfare against foreigners in South Korea," presidential spokeswoman Kim Haing said at a press briefing.
What does PSYWAR stand for?
PSYWAR stands for Psychological Warfare
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Psychological Operations
- Physiological Operations (US DoD)
- Psychological Operations (plural, PSYOP is preferred)
- Psychological Operations Report
- Pharmaceutical System Research and Intelligence Center (Thailand)
- Pressure Systems (weather forecasts)
- Philippine Society of Youth Science Clubs
- Public Sustained Yield Unit (forestry management)
- Park Share Your Wares (eBay category)
- Please Show Your Work
- Partially Stabilized Zirconic
- Perimeter Security Zone
- Perpustakaan Sultanah Zanariah
- Polnoe Sobranie Zakonov Rossiiskoi Imperii (Russian: Complete Law Collection of the Russian Empire; book)
- Prep Sports Zone (high school sports website)
- Puerto Suarez, Bolivia (Airport Code)
- Pénzügyi Szervek Állami Felügyelete (Budapest, Hungary; Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Zarzadzania Kadrami (Polish Association of Human Resources Management; Warsaw, Poland)
- Politechnika Slaska Zeszyty Naukowe Mechanika (Polish: Scientific Journal of Mechanics, Slaska Polytechnic University; Poland)
- Polnoe Sobranie Zakonov Rossiiskoi Imperii (Russian law collection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is not just a mere religious service but part of anti-DPRK (North Korea) psychological warfare aimed to rattle the nerves of the DPRK and slander it," Minju Joson, the North's government newspaper, said on Wednesday.
What is said about this dome (Iron Dome, Israel's defensive solution to short-range rocket threats) is mostly psychological warfare and propaganda," Jazayeri said on Thursday.
They have nothing else to resort to apart from psychological warfare and Burkina Faso, said neither Kadhafi nor any other wanted fugitives had arrived in his country.
The commission also renewed a warning that the North "will take physical action without any notice any time against any target to cope with the anti-DPRK psychological warfare.
As an Air Force lieutenant with the ARCS, Campbell became an expert in the production and distribution of military propaganda and psychological warfare via leaflets.
PYONGYANG, June 12 Kyodo North Korea's military reiterated a warning on Saturday that it will ''blow up'' the loudspeakers that Seoul has set up along the demilitarized border for psychological warfare amid heightened tensions following the sinking of a South Korean warship last March.
The revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK [North Korea] will launch an all-out military strike to blow up the group's means for the psychological warfare," the North's General Staff of the Korean People's Army said on Saturday.