Both the government and Lessley had expected Ashe to be committed to the custody of the Oregon Psychiatric Security Review Board in connection with an arson fire that led to his state prison sentence, Sweet said Monday.
What does PSRB stand for?
PSRB stands for Psychiatric Security Review Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSRB
We have 21 other meanings of PSRB in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion System Reliability Assessment Board (Exporting Airworthiness Authority)
- Public Sector Reform Advisory Group (Australia)
- Princeton Survey Research Associates International
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Physicians and Scientists for Responsible Application of Science and Technology
- Physical Security Review Board
- Product Safety Review Board
- Professional or Statutory Regulatory Body
- Program Status Review Board
- Projects to Support Refugees from Burma (Belgium)
- Puget Sound Radio Broadcasters Association
- Palmsource, Inc (stock symbol)
- Per Stream Rate Control
- Power Semiconductor Research Center (North Carolina State University)
- Power System Relaying Committee (IEEE Power Engineering Society)
- Presidential Selective Reserve Call-Up
- Public Schools of Robeson County (North Carolina)
- Puget Sound Regional Council (Seattle, WA)
- Public Safety Radio Communications Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The responsible agency is the Psychiatric Security Review Board, which acts in many ways like a parole board; it has been reluctant to release patients who might later relapse and require additional treatment.
Byline: Karen McCowan The Register-Guard A 21-year-old Springfield man will spend the next 65 years under the control of the state's psychiatric security review board for a robbery in which he and other masked intruders awoke a sleeping Springfield family, robbed them at gunpoint and shot their dog.
Wilkins will be hospitalized under the control of the state Psychiatric Security Review Board for the rest of her life after being found guilty except for insanity in the murder of Carter, 72.
Under Oregon law, he will be confined to the state hospital for treatment until the Psychiatric Security Review Board determines he no longer is a danger, or for 20 years, whichever time is shorter.
But the state Psychiatric Security Review Board rejected the request, a decision welcomed by Esperanza Guerrero-Leon's five grown children.
If the jury agrees, it will find Watts guilty but insane and he will be sent to a state hospital for treatment and will be released after the state Psychiatric Security Review Board determines he no longer is a risk to others or to himself.
Betty Ruth Bonner, 49, will be confined in a hospital for treatment until the state Psychiatric Security Review Board determines that she no longer is a danger to herself or others.