Courtois of the Psychiatric Institute of Washington (D.
What does PIW stand for?
PIW stands for Psychiatric Institute of Washington
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIW
We have 38 other meanings of PIW in our Acronym Attic
- Pikwitonei, Manitoba, Canada (Airport Code)
- Poetry International Web (est. 2002)
- Post Industrial Waste
- Pounds Per Inch of Width
- Pounds per Square Inch Width
- Prescribed Industrial Waste (US EPA)
- Printing Industries of Wisconsin
- Process Improvement Workshop
- Project Initiation Workshop
- Property Inspection Waiver (mortgage loans)
- Public Interest Watch (Washington, DC)
- Publicly Indexable Web (Internet)
- Put in Work
- Panos Institute West Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Perth Institute Western Australia
- Professional Insurance Wholesalers Association (Glenmont, NY)
- Public Issues & World Affairs
- Prescribed Industrial Waste Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Pentecost International Worship Center (various locations)
- Petroleum Industry War Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hoffman has served as medical director and president of the Psychiatric Institute of Washington, a 210-bed comprehensive mental health center, and founding director of Psychiatric Institutes of America, a multiply-facility mental health institute sold to National Medical Enterprises (NME) in 1982.
The following medical facilities were involved in the Phase III Lofexidine trial: * Alexian Brother Behavioral Health Hospital, Hoffman Estates, IL * Atlanta Center for Medical Research, Atlanta, GA * Aurora Psychiatric Hospital, Wauwatosa, WI * CNS Psychiatric Institute of Washington, Washington, D.