He begins by introducing the topic and the cryptographic systems used today, then addresses each in turn, with discussion of one-way functions, hash functions, random bit generators, symmetric and asymmetric encryption systems, message authentication codes, pseudorandom bit generators and functions, digital signature systems, key establishment, entity authentication, secure multiparty computation, and key management.
What does PRBG stand for?
PRBG stands for Pseudorandom Bit Generator (cryptography)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRBG in our Acronym Attic
- Packed Red Blood Cell Transfusions
- Projektowanie Relacyjnych Baz Danych (Polish: Designing Relational Databases)
- Pueblo Regional Building Department (Pueblo, CO)
- Punjab Roads and Bridges Development Board (Mohali, Chandigarh, India)
- Platte River Basin Environments, Inc. (Nebraska)
- Principles for Responsible Business Education
- Pulse, Respirations, Blood Pressure, Eyes, Lung Sounds, Level of Consciousness, Skin/Scars (used for assessment of patients in prehospital care)
- Parliamentary Retiring Benefits Fund (Australia)
- Probabilistic Radial Basis Function
- Pampanga River Basin Flood Forecasting and Warning Center (Philippines)
- Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health (Rockville, MD)
- Peace River Bible Institute
- Penobscot River and Bay Institute (Maine)
- Public Relations Boutiques International
- Puerto Rico Bridge Initiative (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Pinner & Ruislip Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Pension Reasonable Benefit Limit
- Philippine Rabbit Bus Lines, Inc. (Philippines)
- Puerto Rico Baseball League
- Percorso Rettificato Belga Multimediale (Italian: Corrected Path to the Belgian Media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, Patidar et al  proposed a pseudorandom bit generator based on the chaotic standard map and presented its testing analysis using the NIST as well as DIEHARD test suites.