Nasdaq:RFMD), a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance radio frequency components and compound semiconductor technologies, has announced the company has added its world-class Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) technology to RFMD's foundry services portfolio and will begin providing a full suite of GaAs Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor (pHEMT) technologies to customers of its Foundry Services business unit.
What does PHEMT stand for?
PHEMT stands for Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PHEMT in our Acronym Attic
- Precision High Energy-Density Liner Implosion Experiments
- Pulsed High Energy Laser Countermeasures
- Panther Habitat Evaluation Model (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Patient Health Education Materials (Canada)
- Potential Harmonics Expansion Method (physics)
- Public Health Education in Medicine (Department of Public Health; Los Angeles, CA)
- Public Health Emergency Management (various locations)
- Poly 2-Hydroxyethylmethacrylate
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise
- Pennsylvania Home Education Network
- Prostate Health Education Network
- Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Phentermine-Fenfluramine (diet drug)
- Pioneering High Energy Nuclear Interaction eXperiment (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)
- Python-based Hierarchical Environment for Integrated Xtallography
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development
- Public Health Expertise Network Of Mentors
Samples in periodicals archive:
AWR(TM)) and WIN Semiconductors Corporation (WIN) have introduced a process design kit (PDK) supporting WIN's power pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor (pHEMT) gallium arsenide (GaAs) foundry process.
UMS has developed and qualified for high frequency and high power designs the PPH25X pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT) process.
Freescale, which already offers a portfolio of 12V GaAs Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor (PHEMT) products, plans to continue development of high-voltage GaAs PHEMT technology that will result in higher-power GaAs devices for use in WiMAX system designs, as well as other applications between 2 GHz and 6 GHz.
The LNA uses Agilent's proprietary GaAs enhancement-mode pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (E-pHEMT) process to achieve high gain operation with very low noise figures and high linearity.
The RF3177 is manufactured using RFMD's gallium arsenide heterojunction bipolar transistor (GaAs HBT) for the power amplifier, silicon CMOS for the integrated power control and pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT) for the switch.
where the company manufactures its leadership power amplifier modules; the pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (PHEMT), metal semiconductor field effect transistor (MESFET) and silicon wafer fabrication plant in Woburn, which is responsible for manufacturing the company's industry-leading switch and control products; and the world-class assembly and test facility in Mexicali, Mexico.