What does PA stand for?
PA stands for Pseudomonas aeruginosa (bacteria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PA
We have 249 other meanings of PA in our Acronym Attic
- Protected Administrator (computer security)
- Protected Area (conservation)
- Protective Antigen (microbiology)
- Protocol Analyzer
- Proton Affinity
- Provider Aggregatable (Internet Provider addresses)
- Provider Assigned (IP address space assigned to a specific provider by IANA)
- Proxy Agreement
- Prune Agar