So-called pseudo-pseudo-Gaucher cells of CSH differ from those of Gaucher disease and chronic myelogenous leukemia by their refractile eosinophilic crystals with hematoxylin-eosin.
What does PPGC stand for?
PPGC stands for Pseudo-Pseudo-Gaucher Cells (biology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPGC
We have 6 other meanings of PPGC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Plant Growers Association
- Pure Pwnage Gamer Army (gaming clan)
- Professional Photographers of the Greater Bay Area, Inc.
- Personal Property Government Bill of Lading
- Palestine Power Generating Company (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Partially Purified Granulocytic Chalone
- Pedham Place Golf Centre (England, UK)
- Polish Power Grid Company (est. 1990)
- Preferentially Phased Gold Code
- Primary Proximal Gastric Cancer (digestive disease)
- Penanggulangan Penderita Gawat Darurat (Indonesian: Emergency Response to Patients)
- Philippines Plan for Gender Responsive Development (initiative)
- Power Puff Girls Doujinshi
- Partido del Progreso de Guinea Ecuatorial (Spanish: Party for Progress of Equatorial Guinea)
- Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation (St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands)
- Power Play Goals For (hockey)
- Professional Photographers Guild of Florida
- Prime Power Generator Fuel System
- Pan-Pacific Gamba Gathering
- Pilot Phase Guidance Group