What does PKHZ stand for?
PKHZ stands for Prvi Kongres Hrvatskih Znanstvenika (Croatian: First Congress of Croatian Scientists)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Psychiatrische Krankenhaus Halle (German psychiatric hospital facility)
- Protein Kinase Histone 4
- Prince Kuhio Hawaiian Civic Club (Honolulu, HI)
- Polycystic Kidney and Hepatic Disease 1 (genetics)
- Program Konservasi Hutan Lambusango (Indonesian: Lambusango Forest Conservation Project; Buton, Indonesia)
- Permanente Kontaktgroep Handhaving Noordzee (Dutch: Permanent Contact Group Maintaining North Sea)
- Pack Howitzer
- Pusat Kajian Hutan Rakyat (Indonesian: Center of Research Forest)
- Paul Kane High School (Canada)
- Perth and Kinross Heritage Trust (UK)
- Paramount's King's Island
- Partai Komunis Indonesia
- Partido Kalikasan Institute (Philippines)
- Peacekeeping Institute (US Army; now Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute)
- Performance Key Indicators
- Perkinelmer, Inc (Wellesley, Massachusetts)
- Peter Kiewit Institute (Omaha, Nebraska, USA)
- Privacy Knowledge Inc.
- Private Key Infrastructure
- Protein Kinase Inhibitors