Morgan was a Managing Director at Prudential Securities and a Managing Director at Prudential Volpe Technology Group, a division of Prudential Securities.
What does PVTG stand for?
PVTG stands for Prudential Volpe Technology Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PVTG in our Acronym Attic
- Paulinskill Valley Trail Committee (Andover, NJ)
- Portola Valley Theatre Conservatory (Portola Valley, CA)
- Potomac Valley Track Club (Washington, DC)
- Present Value of Total Cost
- Punjab Vocational Training Council (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Photovoltaic Module Thermal Control System
- Personal Video Training Device (janitorial industry)
- Productivity and Vocational Training Department (Egypt)
- Plan-View Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Private First Class
- Pinellas Vocational Technical Institute (Clearwater, FL)
- Piping and Valve Test Insert
- Power Velocity Time Integral (circulation)
- Private Limited (India: indicates mode of corporate organization)
- Pajaro Valley Transportation Management Association (Watsonville, CA)
- Partial Validation with Timestamp Ordering
- Physical Vapor Transport of Organic Solids
- Potomac Valley Theatre Organ Society (Fairfax, VA)
- Platte Valley Tractor Pullers Inc. (North Platte, NE)
- Present Value of Total Profits
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAF880) OUTLOOK FOR OPERATING SYSTEMS SOFTWARE: JOHN MCPEAKE - PRUDENTIAL VOLPE TECHNOLOGY GROUP.
He was Vice Chairman of Prudential Volpe Technology Group, the technology investment banking and research division of Prudential Securities.
The VentureOne Premiere is sponsored by Cooley Godward LLP, Ernst & Young, Intel, Prudential Volpe Technology Group, Microsoft, Sand Hill Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, and UUNET, joining in support of emerging growth companies.
Morgan was a managing director at Prudential Securities and a managing director at Prudential Volpe Technology Group, a division of Prudential Securities.
The offering was lead managed by Prudential Volpe Technology Group, a unit of Prudential Securities, and co-managed by CIBC World Markets, Wit SoundView, ABN Amro Inc.
Prior to taking on his current corporate leadership roles, Morgan was managing director at Prudential Volpe Technology Group, a division of Prudential Securities, where he was responsible for overall direction and management of the group's west coast corporate finance origination and transaction activities.
The offering will be lead managed by Prudential Volpe Technology Group, a unit of Prudential Securities, and co-managed by CIBC World Markets, Wit SoundView, ABN Amro Inc.