Taiwan Proximity Mobile Service, Taiwan Since July 2005, Philips has been working with Taiwan's Proximity Mobile Transaction Service Alliance (PMTSA) to demonstrate a BenQ prototype mobile phone capable of making secure payments using NFC -- a milestone in the plan to deploy NFC-enabled mobile phones for access to Taiwan's public transport network.
What does PMTSA stand for?
PMTSA stands for Proximity Mobile Transaction Service Alliance (Taiwan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Program Manager for Training Systems (US Marine Corps)
- Project Manager, Tactical Radio Communications Systems
- Paul Mitchell the School (various locations)
- Personal Marksmanship Training System
- Precision Machining Technology Show
- Predetermined Motion Time System
- Primary Movements Teaching System (skiing)
- Principal Member of Technical Staff (American Telephone and Telegraph, Inc.)
- Private Mobile Telephone Service
- Processor Module Test Set
- PETRONAS Management Training Sdn Bhd (Malasyia)
- Primary Malignant Testicular Tumors (cancer)
- Professional Musky Tournament Trail Ltd. (Frankfort, IL)
- Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door (Nintendo game)
- Path Maximum Transmission Unit
- Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
- Pepper Mild Tigre Virus (plant disease)
- Personal Miniature Thermal Vision (military equipment)
- Potato Mop-Top Virus (agriculture)
- Producers Management Television (King of Prussia, PA)