Proximal-to-distal sequencings (mean [+ or -] SD values of all participants) of the maximal angular velocities in the jump throw in team-handball are depicted in Figure 3 (2-8).
What does P-D stand for?
P-D stands for Proximal-to-Distal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P-D
We have 132 other meanings of P-D in our Acronym Attic
- People Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a distal-to-proximal gradient in nerve fiber loss in diabetic neuropathy, and the potential for reversibility will likely be in a proximal-to-distal manner.