Police state the teenager had a "Youth Provisional Driver's License and should not have been operating a motor vehicle at the time of day that the crash happened.
What does PDL stand for?
PDL stands for Provisional Driver's License
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDL
We have 186 other meanings of PDL in our Acronym Attic
- Process Definition Language
- Process Design Language
- Professional Development Leave
- Program Description Language
- Program Design/Decision Language
- Program Determination Letter (US Department of Education)
- Program Direction Letter
- Programmable Design Language
- Project Document List
- Propositional Dynamic Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The legislation would apply to teens who hold a provisional driver's license, a learner's permit or a special student driver permit.
Byline: - Angie Valencia-Martinez A 16-year-old with a provisional driver's license whose truck veered out of control as he was speeding was sentenced Thursday to 30 days in custody for killing his 13-year-old passenger.