In response by e-mail to questions, an American military spokesman in Baghdad wrote that American forces had received a report from the Diyala Provincial Joint Coordination Center about the attack, saying that men "wearing Iraqi army uniforms attacked Adwala village, killing 29 civilians and wounding four civilians", and that the attackers rode in new Iraqi police trucks.
What does PJCC stand for?
PJCC stands for Provincial Joint Coordination Center (emergency and local governmental services in Iraq.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PJCC
We have 2 other meanings of PJCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan-Japan Cultural Association (Pakistan)
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization)
- Pauciarticular Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
- Port Jefferson Civic Association (Port Jefferson, NY)
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization), ASIS (Australian Secret Intelligence Service) and DSD (Defense Signals Directorate) (Australia)
- PJ College of Art and Design (Malaysia)
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on the Australian Security Intelligence Organization
- Peninsula Jewish Community Center (San Mateo, CA)
- Physics Joint Consultative Committee (University of Oxford; UK)
- Potomac Job Corps Center (US DOL)
- Police and Judicial Cooperation in Criminal Matters (European Union agency)
- Pasadena Japanese Cultural Institute (Pasadena, CA)
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security (Australia)
- Personal Java Compatibility Kit (certifies PJava port as Java compatible)
- Posterior Joint Chordotonal Organ
- Private Jet Charter Operators (various locations)
- Poland Jewish Cemeteries Restoration Project
- Peace Justice and Conflict Studies
- Pancreatic Juice Diversion
- Papers of Jefferson Davis (documentary editing project; Rice University; Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intent of the Provincial Joint Coordination Centers (PJCC) is to link all elements of the Iraqi army, Iraqi police, and DBE into an efficient and integrated effort to suppress terrorist, insurgent, and criminal activity.
Often, they would be accompanied by the directors of their provincial joint coordination centers [JCCs].