The province of Quebec announced Thursday the launch of a carbon emissions cap-and-trade system in 2012, days after Canada became the only country to ratify and then withdraw from the Kyoto Protocol.
What does PQE stand for?
PQE stands for Province of Quebec
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PQE
We have 17 other meanings of PQE in our Acronym Attic
- Positive Quantum Energy (Second Life community)
- Post Qualification Experience
- Pragmatic Quality Evaluation
- Preliminary Qualifying Exam
- Print Quality Enhancement
- Procurement Quality Engineering
- Product Quality Engineer (quality assurance)
- Professional Qualifying Examination (various organizations)
- Project Quality Engineering
- Provider Quality Engineer
- Print Quality Enhancement Technology
- Polyphase Quadrature Filter (signal processing)
- Portable Questionnaire Format (online questionnaires)
- Power Quality Filter (ABB)
- Pratchett Quote File (website; author Terry Pratchett)
- Prefix Query Format (computing)
- Premium Quality Finishing (TMK; Russia)
- Price Quote Facility
- Production Qualification Follow-On
- Plain Queueing Flow Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada, whose province of Quebec had a referendum on independence, has offered Sudan assistance in organizing a plebiscite about the future of its restive southern region, the government announced.
2003, Distribution, structural controls and ages of kimberlite fields in the Superior Province of Quebec [extended abstracq, in 8th International Kimberlite Conference, 5 p.
9 million citizens of the civil province of Quebec identified themselves as Roman Catholic, compared to 96,000 who said they were Anglicans.
The company has implemented progressive cost control programs in response to a reduced level of rate increases and the debt guarantee fee instituted by the province of Quebec in 1992.
The debt servicing cost incurred by the province of Quebec reduces our net export position as a country.
The Province of Quebec recognized for its IT solutions CHICAGO -- SHARE Inc.
He went further, comparing the young couple's visit to a "circus tour" and criticizing the government of the mainly French-speaking province of Quebec for arguing that the event helps promote tourism.