In less than six months, if the government of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador does not sign a new agreement with Qatar, hundreds of employees at the CNA-Q could be out of work, The Telegram has reported from Newfoundland and Labrador.
What does NL stand for?
NL stands for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NL
We have 44 other meanings of NL in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Lion Gold Corporation (Vancouver, BC, Canada; stock symbol)
- Northern Luzon
- Norvegijos Lietuviai (Lithuanian: Norway Libraries)
- Not Listed
- Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
- Nuevo León (Estado de) (México)
- Nuevo Leon (Mexican state)
- Number Line
- Number of Lines
- Numerical Laboratory
- National Lewis & Clark Bicentennial Council
- Netherlands Bio-Energy Association
- Natural Language and Knowledge Representation
- Near Lossless Multiple Access Source Code
- Nasal Line to the Mandibular Line
- Natural Language - Object-Oriented Production System
- Non-Local (density functional)-Self-Consistent Field
- Numerical Listing/Index
- Non-Lethal Tube Launched Munitions Systems
- Nasal Cavity Level 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
EUR80Million is being awarded to Nexans by Canadian firm Nalcor Energy for submarine high-voltage direct current (HVDC) cable, which will be utilized to deliver power from Muskrat Falls hydro plant being developed in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Fortunately Newfoundlanders and Labradorians are used to viewing and re-viewing their history through new lenses: In 2009, the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador marked the 60th anniversary of Confederation with Canada.
I and many people in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador believe that non-denominational religious education really is not religious education and therefore the question was misleading.
The plant is located near the western boundary of Labrador, Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
and the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador jointly announced on June 11 that they have entered into a statement of principles on the development of the Voisey's Bay nickel-copper-cobalt deposits in Labrador.
We are honoured to have been selected by the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador for this next step in the process and are looking forward to making The Centre's drug information system a very successful endeavour," said Francois Cote, President and Chief Executive Officer of Emergis.
JOHN'S, Newfoundland And Labrador -- Earlier today the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador announced the results of its Phase 1 call for Expressions of Interest concerning the development of the 2800-megawatt Lower Churchill River hydroelectric project in Labrador, Canada.