The Service Provider Core Router market suffered the most this quarter, falling almost eight percent versus last year, while the Service Provider Edge Router market was flat," said Alam Tamboli, Senior Analyst at Dell'Oro Group.
What does PER stand for?
PER stands for Provider Edge Router
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PER
We have 160 other meanings of PER in our Acronym Attic
- Proficiency Examination Review
- Program Effectiveness Review
- Program Element Review
- Program Event Recording
- Program for Ecosystem Research
- Progressive Encephalomyelitis with Rigidity
- Project Evaluation & Recommendation
- Project Execution Requirements (employment)
- Proposal Evaluation Report
- Protein Efficiency Ratio
- Public Employees Roundtable
- Public Expenditure Review (World Bank)
- Perform Field Artillery Attack System Analysis
- Perform Field Artillery Personnel Control
- Perform Field Artillery Supply Control
- Perform Maintenance Control
- Perform Movement Control and Coordination
- Perform TDA Reporting
- Perform Target Processing
- Through (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ciscothis week unveiled three service provider edge routers, along with an aggressive marketing campaign against rival Juniper.
In an excerpt from Dell'Oro Group's Routers Report 4Q09, the firm stated: "For the full year 2009, Alcatel-Lucent achieved a significant milestone by moving up to second place in the vendor rankings of the service provider Edge Router market.
Service providers rate Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, and Juniper as the top service provider edge router and/or CES vendors; Cisco and Juniper also top the list of core router manufacturers
5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a newly published report by Dell'Oro Group, the trusted source for market information about the networking and telecommunications industries, investment in routers for mobile backhaul networks will be the primary driver for the Service Provider Edge Router market through 2018.
Juniper Networks Has Recently Lost Service Provider Edge Router Market Share to Alcatel Lucent
3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a newly published report by Dell'Oro Group, the trusted source for market information about the networking and telecommunications industries, the Service Provider Edge Router and Switch market grew by 8 percent in the second quarter of 2013 versus the year-ago period.
According to a newly published report by Dell'Oro Group, the trusted source for market information about the networking and telecommunications industries, the worldwide service provider edge router market grew 2 percent to $1.