They then went to the area of the Higgins Armory Museum, and then to the Providence and Worcester Railroad Co.
What does PWRR stand for?
PWRR stands for Providence and Worcester Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWRR
We have 2 other meanings of PWRR in our Acronym Attic
- Pressurized Water Reactor Owners Group
- Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant (California)
- Pennsylvania Wetland Replacement Project (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Predictive Wireless Routing Protocol
- Power and Water Resource Pooling Authority (California)
- Petroleum War Reserve Requirement
- Prepositioned War Reserve Requirement
- Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (UK)
- Project, Workflow, Requirement, Resource
- Providence & Worcester Railroad
- Prepositioned War Reserve Requirement - Medical Facilities
- Pacific Western Rail Systems (Surrey, BC, Canada model railroading reseller)
- Pacific Western Rail Systems (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Porsche World Road Show
- Portsmouth Weather Records Service (est. 1976; Portsmouth, VA)
- Poulton and Wyre Railway Society (UK)
- Prepositioned War Reserve Stock
- Power Supply on Chip (workshop)
- Power Train
- Paradise Western Riders Westmanland (horse racing organization; Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (Amex: PWX) today reported its results for the first quarter of 1998.
Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (NASDAQ: "PWX") announced that, at its regular quarterly meeting on January 30, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company declared a dividend of $.
Friday while the Providence and Worcester Railroad replaces the bridge.
Harrold, President, announced that the Board of Directors of Providence and Worcester Railroad Company ("P&W") (AMEX: PWX) today approved the execution of a purchase agreement for the acquisition of Connecticut Central Railroad Company ("CCCL").
Increased Revenue and Greater Efficiency Makes Implementation a Success ATLANTA -- The Providence and Worcester Railroad (P&W) announces today the one-year anniversary of its implementation of RMI's RailConnect[R] services.
Byline: Martin Luttrell BOSTON - The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection has assessed a $12,000 penalty to the Providence and Worcester Railroad Co.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (Amex: PWX) and Connecticut Central Railroad Company (CCCL) announced today that they have executed a letter of intent for the acquisition by P&W of all of the outstanding stock of CCCL.