While living with her sister Elvira in Rhode Island she graduated from East Providence High School.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Providence High School (Charlotte, NC, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Prime Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Princeton High School (Sharonville, Ohio; Princeton, New Jersey)
- Prison Health Services, Inc.
- Prison Health Systems
- Professional Health Studies (various schools)
- Professional Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Professional Helicopter Simulator
- Prolonged Hospital Stay (healthcare)
- Prospect High School (Mt. Prospect, IL, USA)
- Providence Health Services (various locations)
- Provo High School (Provo, Utah)
- Pseudoprogeria-Hallermann-Streiff (syndrome)
- Psychology/Human Services (various locations)
- Public Health Sciences
- Public Health Service
- Public Health Specialist (various locations)
- Public Health Surveillance (various locations)
- Pukekohe High School (New Zealand)
- Pullman High School (Washington)
- Pulmonary Hypertension Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
She graduated from Providence High School in Chicago in 1945.
At some point our luck is going to run out," said leading seismologist after the fake quake put on by Providence High School.
On his first day at Providence High School, Harry (Derek Richardson) meets Lloyd (Eric Christian Olsen) and the pair become best friends.
On his first day at Providence High School, Harry (Richardson) meets Lloyd (Olsen) and the pair become best friends.
The region also has numerous ancillary facilities including Hospice care, long-term care, numerous outpatient clinics, Providence Medical Institute, Providence High School and an affiliation with Facey Medical Group.
She was a graduate of East Providence High School and a graduate of Thomas College, Waterville, ME.
Through music, movies and the willingness to agree to disagree on political issues, 37 Providence High School students in Burbank were among hundreds who connected at the Close Up Foundation's Washington program.