PROVIDENCE HEALTH SERVICES ALASKA Between 2006 and 2008, Providence will have added 535,000 square feet at a cost of almost $192 million.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Providence Health Services (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Preventive Healthcare Services
- Prime Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Princeton High School (Sharonville, Ohio; Princeton, New Jersey)
- Prison Health Services, Inc.
- Prison Health Systems
- Professional Health Studies (various schools)
- Professional Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Professional Helicopter Simulator
- Prolonged Hospital Stay (healthcare)
- Prospect High School (Mt. Prospect, IL, USA)
- Providence High School (Charlotte, NC, USA)
- Provo High School (Provo, Utah)
- Pseudoprogeria-Hallermann-Streiff (syndrome)
- Psychology/Human Services (various locations)
- Public Health Sciences
- Public Health Service
- Public Health Specialist (various locations)
- Public Health Surveillance (various locations)
- Pukekohe High School (New Zealand)
- Pullman High School (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the parties have not determined when Swedish would join the Providence Health Services Obligated Group.
This is a life-and-death situation," said Arnie Schaffer, chief executive officer of Providence Health Services, which operates the nonprofit facility.