8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Providence Health Care announced today the acquisition of Northeast Washington Medical Group (NEWMG) - the largest multi-specialty medical group serving the tri-county region (Stevens, Ferry and Pend Oreille Counties).
What does PHC stand for?
PHC stands for Providence Health Care (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHC
We have 201 other meanings of PHC in our Acronym Attic
- Prentice Hall Canada (publishing)
- Pretensioned spun High-strength Concrete pile
- Preventive and Promotional Health Care
- Primary Health Care
- Primary Health Centre (India)
- Primary Home Care
- Principal Hazardous Constituent
- Probable Hydrologic Consequences (mining)
- Product History Card
- Promus Hotel Corporation (Memphis, TN)
- Public Health Capacity and Communication (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)
- Public Health Center
- Public Health Consultation (various locations)
- Public Housing Communities (various locations)
- Pupils with Handicapping Conditions
- Putnam Hospital Center (Carmel, NY)
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council (also seen as PHCCCC)
- Project Homeless Connect 6 (University of Denver community service)
- Pennsylvania Health Care Association
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care Association of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Submitted by Rick Luscombe, RN, BSN, CNeph(C), Vascular Access Clinical Nurse Leader, Vancouver Coastal, Providence Health Care, Vancouver, BC.
Led by researchers at the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE) at Providence Health Care and the University of British Columbia (UBC), the analysis of HAART coverage in British Columbia, is the first comprehensive economic evaluation of the net benefit of HAART in the province.
Heale, Technology Transfer Manager of the University of British Columbia and Providence Health Care.
M*Modal's Fluency for Transcription Speech Platform Brings Improved Physician Productivity, Quality and Cost Savings to the Largest Hospital Network in British Columbia VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- M*Modal Canada, a leading provider of clinical documentation and speech understanding solutions, today announced that Providence Health Care (PHC), leader of consolidated Health Information Management service across British Columbia's Lower Mainland, has selected M*Modal Fluency for Transcription[TM] as the exclusive speech platform for all Lower Mainland Health Authorities hospitals and facilities.
About Providence Health Care Providence Health Care is a member of Providence Health & Services, a not-for-profit Catholic health care ministry committed to providing for the needs of the communities it serves - especially for those who are poor and vulnerable.
About Providence Health Care Providence Health Care is one of Canada's largest faith-based health care organizations, operating 15 health care facilities in Greater Vancouver.
1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Providence Health Care (PHC) and Group Health Cooperative have signed an agreement to form a new jointly owned company that will create the region's most comprehensive physician organization.