Finn, President & CEO of Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora; Jeff Brickman, President & CEO of Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center in Joliet; Tim Selz, President & CEO of Provena Mercy Center in Aurora and Ginny Kelly of Morris Hospital, attending on behalf of President & CEO Clifford Corbett.
What does PSJMC stand for?
PSJMC stands for Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Palmer Street Jazz Festival (Townsville, Australia)
- Peninsula Shield Joint Forces (Bahrain)
- Preemptive Shortest Job First (operating system scheduling strategy)
- Pakistan Social Justice Group
- Peace and Social Justice Group (university group)
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital (Illinois)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Jogi Iyengara (Polish: Polish Association of Iyengar Yoga)
- Pasar Seni Jagad Jawa (Indonesian: Market Art Beard Java)
- Panasonic San Jose Laboratory (San Jose, CA)
- Port Saint Joe Library (Port Saint Joe, FL)
- Port St. John Public Library (Cocoa, FL)
- Prudential Slater James River Realtors (Richmond, VA)
- Public Safety Joint Services (Manitowoc, WI)
- Paleis Voor Schone Kunsten (concert hall, Brussels, Belgium)
- Park Side Killers (Philadelphia gang)
- Passport Seva Kendra (India)
- Pekerja Seks Komersial (Indonesian: Commercial Sex Workers)
- Personal Survival Kit
- Petoskey (Amtrak station code; Petoskey, MI)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Korea
Samples in periodicals archive:
To encourage wide-spread adoption among its affiliated physician group, Alliance Health, and to alleviate costs associated with implementation and support, Provena has agreed to host Misys EMR[R] and Misys Tiger[R] through Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center in Joliet, Ill.
Scores Employees at Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, Ill.
These installations make Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center the first healthcare facility in the world to offer eKiosk high-speed Internet service to its patients, staff, and visitors.
Sites included: -- Joliet - Conducted yard work and provided home-safety inspections for seniors in conjunction with a health and safety fair co-sponsored by Senior Services Center of Will County, the Joliet Fire Department, Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center and the Center for Community Concerns of Will County; -- Evanston - Painted classrooms at Family Focus, Inc.
Prior to joining HCIA-Sachs, Vonderau served as Vice President of managed care and business development services for Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Provena's 540-bed flagship facility in Joliet, Illinois.
Among the day's highlights: -- Joliet - Volunteers will help area seniors with their exterior spring cleaning in conjunction with the day's "Health and Safety: From Us to You," an event co-sponsored by Senior Services Center of Will County, the Joliet Fire Department, Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center and the Center for Community Concerns of Will County.
The unprecedented coalition of health care providers that joined forces to seek governmental assistance in defending the west suburban region's community-based hospital network is made up of systems that operate Central DuPage Hospital, Winfield; Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove; Hinsdale and LaGrange Memorial Hospitals; Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood; Provena Mercy Center, Aurora; and Provena Saint Joseph Medical Center, Joliet.