Greystone has specifically targeted resources to the origination, underwriting and servicing of small loans and has a proven track record of delivering small loans to Fannie Mae.
What does PTR stand for?
PTR stands for Proven Track Record
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTR
We have 171 other meanings of PTR in our Acronym Attic
- Program Technical Report
- Program Trouble Report
- Programa de Transformacion Regional
- Project Team Review
- Project Technical Representative
- Project Technical Review
- Project Time Report
- Property Tax Relief (various locations)
- Prosperity Through Rice
- Proton Transfer Reaction
- Public Test Realm (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Public Transport Rate
- Pupil/Teacher Ratio
- Paper Tape Reader/Punch
- Percutaneous Transluminal Renal Angioplasty
- Percutaneous Transluminal Rotational Atherectomy (cardiology)
- Physics Teaching Resource Agents (various locations)
- Pike Township Residents Association, Inc. (Marion County, Indiana)
- Poids Total Roulant Autorisé (French: gross vehicle weight including tow)
- Port Terminal Railroad Association (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We feel the Center for Natural Lands Management has a proven track record for managing biological resources,'' said Carol Maglioni, spokeswoman for Newhall Land.
Accenture's proven track record and deep industry experience is a welcome and positive development for both customers and employees," said Michael Ruley, CEO of Hawaiian Telcom.
Seasoned Executive Has Proven Track Record of Solid Growth
He has a proven track record for growing and positioning enterprise software companies to achieve long-term profitability and market leadership.
They have a proven track record in apparel and the most robust, single source solution in the marketplace that not only allows client maintenance of online marketing and merchandising but also provides a functional, easy-to-us tool set to do so, and a strong infrastructure to support our growth.
With thousands of C&A packages created, SecureInfo has a proven track record in certification and accreditation for the Federal government, vendors, and system integrators," said Christopher Fountain, president and CEO of SecureInfo.
The company has a proven track record in identifying and implementing performance improvements in all elements of the utility value chain, from generation, transmission, and distribution through customer service.