The purchase price for the Sutton property was $39 per proven, probable, possible, indicated and inferred resource ounce and $94 per proven and probable gold ounce.
What does 3P stand for?
3P stands for Proven, Probable, Possible (oil industry classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3P
We have 3 other meanings of 3P in our Acronym Attic
- Third Medical Technician (USAF)
- Three Minute Theatre (UK)
- Third Normal Form
- Other Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- On Top, On Target, On Time
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Pedigree, Progeny and Performance (animal breeding)
- People, Process, Product
- Persistent, Purposeless Proliferation (neoplasm)
- Pre-Fragmented Programmable Proximity Fuzed Round
- Third Party (procurement, architecture, integration)
- Third Player
- Three Pointer (basketball)
- Three Poles
- Triple Play (television, telephone, internet access)
- Programmed-Proximity Prefragmented High-Velocity Explosive
- Third-Party Connect (telephone product)
- Third-Party Connect Protocol
- Three Phase Commit
- Third Party Call Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The historic resources include proven, probable, possible and drill indicated reserves.
The historic resource includes proven, probable, possible and drill indicated Reserves.