Prototyping Environment for Real-Time Systems (PERTS) PERTS is one of the industry's most accepted tools for "worst-case" scheduling analysis for both single-node and distributed real-time architectures.
What does PERTS stand for?
PERTS stands for Prototyping Environment for Real-Time Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PERTS
- Public Employees' Retirement Trust
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique - Task, Action, and Milestone Items
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique/Critical Path Method
- Perusahaan Pertambangan Minyak Dan Gas Bumi Negara
- Perturbational Configuration Interaction
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique with Cost
- Personnel Technologies (US Army)
- Prince Edward Round Table on Environment and Economy (Canada)
- Pertaining to
- Personal Electric Rapid Transit Systems (transportation research; Virginia Tech University)
- Program Evaluation and Review Technique Simulation
- Policy and Economic Research Unit (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
- Project on Economic Reform in Ukraine (now Harvard Ukrainian Business Initiative; est. 1991; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Porcine Endogenous Retrovirus
- Pricing Engine Request Viewer (software; Oracle)
- Progressive Evolution of a Rock Vision (band)
- Public Employee Recognition Week (US state celebration)
- Middleware Support for Pervasive Computing Workshop
- Pacific Education Resource X-Change
- Pilot Engineering Repository Xsearch
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAPID RMA(TM) helps developers set up a prototyping environment for real-time systems.
Tri-Pacific's Rapid RMA(tm) helps developers set up a prototyping environment for real-time systems.