Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy was used to measure liver fat, and subcutaneous abdominal and visceral fat were measured by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
What does HMRS stand for?
HMRS stands for Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (aka Hydrogen Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMRS
We have 7 other meanings of HMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Reduction Prioritization Process
- Harlequin Mini Round Robin (e-books)
- Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority (West Virginia)
- Hudson-Mohawk Road Runners Club (Albany, NY)
- Hawk Mountain Ranger School (Pennsylvania Wing Civil Air Patrol)
- Healthy Meals Resource System (USDA)
- High Mobility Rocket System
- Historical Model Railway Society (Britain)
- Hull Miniature Railway Society (UK)
- Human Resource Management System
- High Mountain Remote Sensing Cartography
- Health and Medical Research Strategic Review
- Hierarchical Mobile Resource Reservation Protocol (computer networking)
- Hazardous Materials Response Team
- Honda Malaysia Racing Team (car racing)
- Human Milk Reverse Transcriptase Enzyme
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit
- Hospital Management Research Unit (Canada)
- Human Metabolic Research Unit (Division of Nutritional Sciences; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Hahira Middle School (Hahira, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5,11,17) Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) has revealed progressive elevation in myoinositol (mI):Cr ratios (12,18) within white matter, grey matter, and the thalamus.
Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy allows the measurement of CNS metabolites in different areas in the brain, based on the principles that protons behave differently in changing environments.
Detection of propan-1,2-diol in neonatal brain by in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
The disorder is currently identified using either a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy obtained with a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examination, or by DNA analysis," said Dr.
Localized proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the brain in children infected with human immunodeficiency virus with and without encephalopathy.
Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy can quantify whole-brain N-acetylaspartate (WBNAA) concentration, and declines in WBNAA levels are an indirect marker of neuronal injury, said Dr.
Bassel subjected 17 chronic hepatitis C patients to neuropsychological testing and proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.