9781439806784 Proton exchange membrane fuel cells; contamination and mitigation strategies.
What does PEM stand for?
PEM stands for Proton Exchange Membrane
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEM
We have 204 other meanings of PEM in our Acronym Attic
- Program Engineering Manager
- Program Evaluation Model (various organizations)
- Program Execution Manager
- Programme Engrais Malagasy (Malagasy Fertilizer Program)
- Project Element Manager
- Project Engineering Metrics
- Project Execution Model
- Project Extra Mile (Nebraska)
- Properties, Events, Methods (object-oriented programming)
- Protein Energy Malnutrition
- Psychological & Educational Measure
- Public Enquiry Manager (software)
- Public Ethernet Manager
- Public Expenditure Management
- Punctuated Equilibrium Model (organizational model)
- Proton Exchange Membrane Reversible Fuel Cell
- Pacific Exploratory Mission - Central
- Pacific Exploratory Mission - West (GTE)
- Pacific Exploratory Mission - West
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, some oxygen manages to cross the proton exchange membrane into the anode, where it takes electrons that would otherwise flow in the circuit, reducing the power, says Lovley.
a developer of advanced components for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, recently named James McGrath to its advisory board.
9781566775014 Proton exchange membrane fuel cells 6; proceedings.
In this research service, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the following technologies: proton exchange membrane fuel cells, membrane electrode assemblies, and catalysts for fuel cells.
9781566775670 Proton exchange membrane fuel cells 7; 2v.
Their topics include electrochemical and thermo-fluid modeling of a tubular solid oxide fuel cell with accompanying indirect internal fuel reforming, two-phase transport in porous gas diffusion electrodes, the numerical simulation of proton exchange membrane fuel cells, and two-phase microfluidics in direct methanol fuel cells.
Robert Friedland, senior vice president of Proton's hydrogen technology group added, "By working with GlobeTel, we see opportunities to further advance the state of the art for proton exchange membrane regenerative fuel cells by applying it to these innovative applications.