She became a pioneering teacher of English as a Second Language with the Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal at Sinclair Laird School and, later, the Faculty of Education, McGill University.
What does PSBGM stand for?
PSBGM stands for Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Puget Sound Blood Center (Seattle)
- Painted Soda Bottle Collectors Association
- Postal Service Board of Contract Appeals
- Peripheral Subunit-Binding Domain
- Personal Services Business Determination (Australia)
- Pugsley Sidwell Business Development Ltd. (UK)
- Perseus-Soros Biopharmaceutical Fund (equity fund)
- Professional Speakers Benefit Fund
- Protection Switch Byte Failure
- Peak Systolic Blood Flow Velocity
- Panel Study on Belgian Households (est. 1990)
- Peoples State Bank, Hamtramck (Michigan)
- Problem Solving for Better Health (educational programs)
- Pearl S. Buck International
- Picture Sub-Bitstream Indicator (telecommunications)
- Primary Source-Based Instruction (information technology curriculum)
- Pro-Steel Buildings Incorporated (Tallahassee, FL)
- Prudential Service Bureau, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Puget Sound Business Intelligence Group (professional association; Washington)
- Partial-Scan-Based Built-In Self Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Montreal, the English Montreal School Board, now combining Protestant, Jews and Catholics, looks a whole lot like the late Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal, right down to its offices on Fielding Avenue.