What does PRG4 stand for?
PRG4 stands for Proteoglycan 4
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Product Release Group
- Program Representation Graph
- Program Review Group
- Programming Research Group (Oxford University)
- Project Reference Group (various locations)
- Provisional Revolutionary Government of South Vietnam
- PACAP (Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Peptide)-Responsive Gene 1
- P53 Responsive Gene 3
- P. R. Glassel and Associates, Inc. (est. 1985; Stacy, MN)
- Participatory Research and Gender Analysis
- Personnel Group of America Inc.
- Pseudo-Random Generation Algorithm (cryptography)
- Puerto Rico Golf Association
- Parks, Recreation and Greenway Advisory Board (Raleigh, NC)
- Platelet Retention by Glass Beads
- Prop Rotor Gear Box (tiltrotor)
- Pacific Rod and Gun Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Percentage of Relative Gallbladder Contraction (endocrinology)