This novel hexapeptide attenuates neurogenic inflammation by modulating the activity of Proteinase-Activated Receptor 2 (PAR-2), crucially involved in the processing of pruritic and/or inflammatory signals.
What does PAR2 stand for?
PAR2 stands for Proteinase-Activated Receptor 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAR2
- Purchase Authorization Request
- Push and Release
- population attributable risk percent
- Protease Activated Receptor Type 1
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone (Canada)
- Pulmonary Arteriolar Resistance/Systemic Arteriolar Resistance
- Protease Activated Receptor 1 (aka Proteinase Activated Receptor 1)
- Pulmonary Adenoma Resistance 1 (genetic determinant)
- Protease-Activated Receptor 2
- Protease-Activated Receptor-3
- Parachute Regiment (British regiment)
- Parashant National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Retired Americans (Alliance for Retired Americans)
- People's Action for Rural Awakening (India)
- Polyaryl Amide
- Professional AudioVideo Retailers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DEP/OE initially activates proteinase-activated receptor 2 (PAR-2), which, via [G.