Alterations in skeletal muscle protein-tyrosine phosphatase activity and expression in insulin-resistant human obesity and diabetes.
What does PTP stand for?
PTP stands for Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTP
We have 255 other meanings of PTP in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Training Partnership (UK)
- Professional Transportation Planner (certification; Institute of Transportation Engineers)
- Professions Training Program
- Program Test Plan
- Programmable Telemetry Processor
- Programme de Transition Professionnelle (French: Professional Transition Program; Belgium)
- Programming the Psychodrill (band)
- Progress of Theoretical Physics (monthly journal)
- Project Transition Plan
- Promise to Pay
- Publicly Traded Partnership
- Purchase to Pay (SAP module)
- Pursue the Passion (career counseling)
- Pressure Time Product per Breath (respiratory workload)
- Polar Tube Protein 1
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1 (gene)
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 2C
- Pacific Tractor Puller's Association (Hanford, CA)
- Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts (Patchogue, NY)
- Peru Trade Promotion Agreement (est. 2006)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tyrosine dephosphorylation and deactivation of insulin receptor substrate-1 by protein-tyrosine phosphatase 113: possible facilitation by the formation of a ternary complex with the Grb2 adaptor protein.
The gene directs the production of PTP-gamma, a member of a family of enzymes called protein-tyrosine phosphatases.