What does p104 stand for?
p104 stands for Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Proposition One (grassroots nuclear disarmament organization)
- Lithium-Pilocarpine in 10-Day-Old
- Post-Hatching Day 10 (avian development)
- Power Ten (gaming, Magic: The Gathering)
- Positive Deflection at 100 ms
- Precursor of 100 kDa
- Protein of Approximately 100 kDa
- Proteins of Molecular Weight 100K
- Putative MAPs of 100 kDa
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency