Looking at thermophilicity is also a useful way for scientists to delve into the connection between protein structure and function, says Van den Burg.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Protein Structure and Function
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Procurement Status File
- Product Service Facility
- Professional Service Fee
- Professional Service Firm
- Program Support Facility
- Programa Saude da Familia (Portuguese: Family Health Program; Brazil)
- Progressive Segmented Frame (video)
- Project and Structured Finance (various organizations)
- Projet San Francisco
- Proof Setup File (Adobe Photoshop file extension)
- Proteus Syndrome Foundation
- Public Safety Factor (federal prison inmate security score)
- Public School Finance (various locations)
- Public Sector Forum (various locations)
- Public Service Fellowship (various schools)
- Pukhtun Students Federation
- Pusan Storage Facility
- Python Software Foundation
- Poisson Summation Formula for Finite Sums
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prediction of protein structure and function is an increasingly important discipline used by the pharmaceutical industry to help researchers select and understand drug targets and refine drug candidates.
Making use of their growing understanding of protein structure and function, researchers at Novo Industri A/S in Denmark have recently designed two new varieties of insulin.
In addition, IPI is developing a proprietary relational proteomics database of protein structure and function that will be mined using computational knowledge discovery tools.
located in Palo Alto, focuses on the connection of genome data to protein structure and function, leading to faster, more accurate target identification, selection and prioritization.
Over the past year, MAG has built an outstanding internal and advisory scientific team with expertise focused on protein structure and function determination.