One such system is protein misfolding cyclic amplification (PMCA) (9), in which small amounts of [PrP.
What does PMCA stand for?
PMCA stands for Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (biology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMCA
We have 32 other meanings of PMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Pair Multi-Configuration-Self Consistent Field
- Pak Mail Centers of America (various locations)
- Passion Mordu Caisse Ancienne (French automobile enthusiasts' club)
- Pennsylvania Manufacturing Confectioners’ Association
- Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (Topeka, KS)
- Piloo-Mody College of Architecture (India)
- Plasma Membrane Calcium ATP-ase)
- PlayMemories Camera App (Sony)
- Portable Multichannel Analyzer
- Project Management Capability Assessment
- Purple Martin Conservation Association
- Plasma Membrane Calcium Pump Isoform1
- Permanent Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion
- Proximal Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion (neurovascular medicine)
- Partial Mission Capable Both
- Particulate Marrow Cancellous Bone
- Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology (graduate program; University of Florida)
- Preventive Maintenance Checks and Balances
- Probabilistic Modelling in Computational Biology
- Packet Mode Channel Connect
Samples in periodicals archive:
PROTEIN MISFOLDING CYCLIC AMPLIFICATION The procedure is termed Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (PMCA).
Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification The procedure is termed Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (PMCA).