What does PKC1 stand for?
PKC1 stands for Protein Kinase C Gene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Perth & Kinross Council (UK)
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Airport Code)
- Pewter Key Chain
- Private Key Cryptography
- Product Key Card (software)
- Protective Key Caching
- Protein Kinase C (biochemistry)
- Public Key Certificate
- Public Key Cryptography
- Protein Kinase C Inhibitor Diabetic Macular Edema Study (ophthalmology)
- Protein kinase C alpha
- Pakistan Cables Ltd.
- Protein Kinase C, Beta1
- Penn Keystone Coal Company
- Peter Kiewit Conference Center (Omaha, NE)
- Purdue Korean Cultural Club (est. 2007; Indiana)
- Protein Kinase C Delta
- Pomorsko Kujawskie Centrum Demokracji Lokalnej (Polish: Pomorsko-Kujawskie Local Democracy Center; Poland)
- Pacheco Koch Consulting Engineers (Dallas, TX)
- Protein Kinase C, Epsilon