What does FAMBASE stand for?
FAMBASE stands for Protein Family Database
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Formal Approaches to Multi-Agent Systems (software workshop)
- Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne (French assault rifle)
- Florida Association of Mu Alpha Theta
- Faculdades Integradas Maria Thereza (Portuguese: Maria Theresa Integrated Colleges; Brazil)
- Fédération des Amis des Musées de Belgique (French: Federation of Friends of Museums in Belgium; Belgium)
- Fermetures Automatismes Menuiserie Bâtiment (French carpentry company)
- Física Aplicada a Medicina e Biologia (Portuguese: Physics Applied to Medicine and Biology; Brazil)
- Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Fondation de l'Automobile Marius Berliet (French: Marius Berliet Automobile Foundation)
- Francis Armstrong Madsen Building (University of Utah)
- Fast Adaptive Multigrid Boundary Element (solvent program)
- Fredericksburg Area Mountain Bike Enthusiasts (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Finnish Association of Mechanical Building Services Industries (established 2003)
- Fermetures Aménagements Mercier Casier (French construction company)
- First American Monetary Consultants, Inc.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical College (now Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University)
- Flying Aces Motorcycle Club (Rockport, PA)
- France Auto Miniature Collection (France)
- Franklin American Mortgage Company (Franklin, TN)