Protective Combat Uniform (PCU) Made exclusively for the Special Forces, the PCU is a multi-layer system made up of seven layers where Climashield is featured in the jacket, pants and vest.
What does PCU stand for?
PCU stands for Protective Combat Uniform
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCU
We have 140 other meanings of PCU in our Acronym Attic
- Pressure Control Unit (ventilation unit)
- Primary Care Unit (hospital)
- Process Control Unit
- Programmable Control Unit
- Programme Coordination Unit
- Progressive Care Unit
- Project Coordinating Unit
- Project Coordination Unit
- Proportional Counter Unit (astrophysics)
- Propulsion Control Unit
- Pulmonary Care Unit
- Pumped Chiller Unit
- Philippine Christian University - Integrated Science School (high school)
- Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Personal Computer Users Application Technology Association (organization and workshop; Japan)
- Pre-College Upward Bound
- People Concerned for the Unborn Child (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Property Casualty Underwriters Club (est.1963; Canada)
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Association (in numerous states)
- Power Center for Utility Explorations (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, at Modern Day Marine , Climashield (Booth 3142) announced that their signature COMBAT continuous filament insulation was selected for the new and improved Protective Combat Uniform (PCU) Level 7 designed by Massif.
Many of Milliken's military fabrics are currently being used in such products as Flame Resistant boots, perimeter veils, Nomex[R] flight suits, baselayers, and dress and protective combat uniforms.