Jamkhed Police have so far arrested a total of 11 people, including the girl's brother and three juveniles, and the accused have been booked for murder and other charges, including violating the Prevention of Atrocities Act and Protection of Civil Rights Act.
What does PCR stand for?
PCR stands for Protection of Civil Rights Act (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCR
We have 551 other meanings of PCR in our Acronym Attic
- Product Complaint Report
- Production Control Room (studio coordinating center; various organizations)
- Program and Capability Review (various locations)
- Program Change Report
- Program Change Request
- Program Clock Reference (DVB)
- Program Control Review
- Program for Clubhouse Research
- Project Change Request
- Property Condition Report
- Protection of Consumers' Rights (various locations)
- Protein Coupled Receptor
- Protein/Creatinine Ratio
- Proteina C Reactiva (Spanish: C-Reactive Protein)
- Public Consultation Report (Australia)
- Publication Change Request
- Pulse Compression Radar
- Pump, Circulating
- Pumped Condensate Return
- Put/Call Ratio (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progress in the implementation of protection of civil rights act, 1955, prevention of atrocities act, 1989, self employment scheme for rehabilitation of manual scavengers, implementation of revised post matric scholarship scheme, payment of scholarships to students on a regular basis, through bank and post offices will also be discussed.
Addressing the Conference of State Ministers of Welfare and Social Justice, Wasnik said: "A committee has been reviewing the status of implementation of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 and SC and ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989 across various states.