Tweet Widget Facebook Like Email The United States government should promptly carry out the recommendations of a United Nations committee of experts to improve protection of children abroad from armed conflict, Human Rights Watch said today.
What does POCSA stand for?
POCSA stands for Protection of Children (Scotland) Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Pennsylvania One Call System, Inc. (West Mifflin, PA)
- Piner-Olivet Charter School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Pinoy Open Climbers Society (Philippines)
- Plain Old Cellular Service (analog cellular)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Projection-Onto-Constraint Sets
- Projections onto Convex Set
- Proof Of Concept Switch
- Publications Ordering Customer Service
- Post Office Code Standard Advisory Group (UK)
- Post Office Code Standardization Advisory Group
- Poetry from Other Cultures and Traditions
- Point of Care Testing
- Point-Of-Care Technology
- Port Orchard Community Theater
- Primary Ovarian Carcinoid Tumor (cancer)
- Proof of Concept Trials
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act (Australia)
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act 1979 (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minister also affirmed that the Kingdom of Bahrain was keen towards its membership in international agreements that are within the framework of the protection of children rights endorsed by the kingdom in 1992.
The Kyrgyz side proposed a consideration of the issues on protection of children in armed conflicts in the context of broader strategies of conflict prevention and measures of response to combat hunger, poverty and provision of socio-economic development of people.
The provincial government has made special legislation for improvement and protection of children rights and approved Child Protection and Welfare Act 2010 from provincial assembly.
Justice Minister Dermot Ahern yesterday confirmed he had signed off on the Commencement of the Protection of Children (Hague Convention) Act 2000.
ANKARA, Dec 23, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkey and Syria signed an agreement for cooperation in social services and protection of children as part of the Syrian Prime Minister Muhammad Naji al-Utri's official trip to Turkey.
Sudanese rebel group JEM is to sign a landmark deal with the United Nations this week on the protection of children caught up in the Darfur conflict, mediators said Monday.
The care and protection of children is a pressing and substantial legislative objective that is of sufficient importance to justify limiting a Charter right," Justice Rosalie Abella wrote in the decision.