Protection of assets is essentially the insurance component.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Protection of Assets
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Program of Activities (various organizations)
- Programa Operativo Anual (Spanish: Annual Operating Program; various locations)
- Programme of Action (various organizations)
- Project of Activities
- Project Opportunity Assessment
- Projection of Aggression (band)
- Proof of Acceptance
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Age
- Property Owners Association
- Protectors of America
- Protuobavještajna Agencija (Counter Intelligence Agency, Croatia)
- Provincial Offences Act (Canada)
- Provincial Offences Administration (Canada)
- Prowler Owners Association (Plymouth car)
- Psychiatry of Old Age
- Public Order Act of 1986
- Punch on Australia (online gaming)
- Puppeteers Of America (Cincinnati, OH)
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current examples of uses for offshore trusts include: - Inter-generational transfers - Avoidance of forced heirship rules - Investment holding - Tax minimization - Protection of assets from creditor claims - Employee pension plans - Unit trusts The attraction of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) for trust advisors is linked to its pre-eminence as a leading of corporate domicile, its political stability, the presence of numerous trust professionals and the BVI Government's commitment to maintain a modern trust regime.
Now Cisco will make it possible for customers to continue using their existing video surveillance systems and to integrate them into an overall physical security program, while enhancing the safety of people and the protection of assets.
is a leading provider of integrated security solutions for the protection of assets in retail, industrial and institutional applications.