Always use the M41 protection assessment test system (PATS) to test the mask fit.
What does PATS stand for?
PATS stands for Protection Assessment Test System (military; NBC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PATS
We have 63 other meanings of PATS in our Acronym Attic
- Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society
- Process Activated Training System
- Product And Technology Surveillance
- Production Acceptance Test Station (manufacturing)
- Professional, Administrative, Technical (jobs)
- Program for Academically Talented Students
- Program on Agricultural Technology Studies
- Programmatic And Technical Support
- Promotion Advantage Through Superior Performance
- Property Asset Tracking System
- Psychophysiological Assessment Test System
- Publicly Available Telephone Services (telecoms network operators)
- Page Automated Telecommunications Systems, Inc (Menlo Park, CA)
- Patrouillen Sicherung (German: Security Patrol)
- Patil and Sons
- Patrol Aircraft Technical Service Unit (US DoD)
- Patrol Service Unit (PBY Blackcat squadron during World War II)
- Picture Animal Top Star of the Year (International Film Encyclopedia)
- Panel for the Allocation of Telescope Time (UK)
- Parents Against Tired Truckers (truck safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When they need a replacement M41 protection assessment test system (PATS), some units are buying a new one directly from the manufacturer.
These fitting solutions may solve your fitting problems, NBC NCOs: Use the M41 protection assessment test system (PATS) instead of banana oil to test every mask.