Yale University School of Medicine, in which Fost wrote, "There are increasing concerns that the system is overregulated, with more time and expense devoted to activities of marginal utility in protecting human research participants.
What does PHRP stand for?
PHRP stands for Protecting Human Research Participants (US NIH tutorial)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHRP
We have 9 other meanings of PHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Hospital Registered Nurse
- Public Health Research Network (various organizations)
- Palestinian Human Rights Organization
- Punjab Human Rights Organization (India)
- Public Housing Residents of the Lower East Side (housing organization; New York, NY)
- Partnership for Human Research Protection
- Peace Building Heating and Reconciliation Program
- Pentland Hills Regional Park (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Platinum Horizon RolePlay
- Pressure/Heart Rate Product (cardiology)
- Pokemon Habbo Role Playing Game
- Philadelphia Human Resource Planning Society (Pennsylvania)
- Public Health Regional Surveillance Team
- Perinatal HIV Research Unit (est. 1996; South Africa)
- Pig Health and Research Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- Police Human Resources Unit (UK)
- Population Health Research Unit (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Public Health Resource Unit (UK)
- Paris Hotels Roissy Vaugirard (French holding company)
- Alan C Pope High School (Marietta, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It shows just how valuable our technology can be in protecting human research participants and enhancing their clinical trial experience.
The IOM is now conducting a more comprehensive assessment of the overall system for protecting human research participants, with a report expected in 2002.