Protease-activated receptor 2 sensitizes TRPV1 by protein kinase Cepsilon- and A-dependent mechanisms in rats and mice.
What does PAR2 stand for?
PAR2 stands for Protease-Activated Receptor 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAR2
- Purchase And Retire
- Purchase Authorization Request
- Push and Release
- population attributable risk percent
- Protease Activated Receptor Type 1
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone (Canada)
- Pulmonary Arteriolar Resistance/Systemic Arteriolar Resistance
- Protease Activated Receptor 1 (aka Proteinase Activated Receptor 1)
- Pulmonary Adenoma Resistance 1 (genetic determinant)
- Proteinase-Activated Receptor 2
- Protease-Activated Receptor-3
- Parachute Regiment (British regiment)
- Parashant National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Pennsylvania Alliance for Retired Americans (Alliance for Retired Americans)
- People's Action for Rural Awakening (India)
- Polyaryl Amide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissue factor- and factor X-dependent activation of protease-activated receptor 2 by factor VIIa.