Effect of digital rectal examination and needle biopsy on serum total and percentage of free prostate specific antigen levels.
What does PSAL stand for?
PSAL stands for Prostate Specific Antigen Level
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSAL
We have 7 other meanings of PSAL in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Structure and Interaction Analyzer (software; University of Zagreb; Croatia)
- Peace Studies Association of Japan
- Pedoman Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (Indonesian: Financial Accounting Standards Guidelines; banking industry)
- Percentage of Scheduled Appointments Kept (medical practices)
- Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (Indonesian: Statement of Financial Accounting Standards; finance; Indonesia)
- PostNuke Swiss Army Knife
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge (Peru)
- Privacy, Security and Automation Laboratory (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Private Schools Athletic League
- Private Sector Adjustment Loan
- Public Schools Athletic League (New York City)
- Public Sector Adjustment Loan (World Bank; Washington, DC)
- Permanent Supplementary Artificial Lighting Interiors
- Private Switch Automatic Location Identification (emergency systems)
- Participatory School Administration, Leadership, and Management (study; Philippines)
- Philippine Student Alliance Lay Movement (est. 1969)
- Power Sector Assets and Liabilities Management (Philippines)
- Project for Seniors and Lifelong Ministry (St. Pancras Parish Church London; London, England, UK)
- Psoriasis Scotland Arthritis Link Volunteers
- Palm Springs Air Museum (Palm Springs, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Longitudinal evaluation of prostate specific antigen levels in men with and without prostate disease.
Single nucleotide polymorphisms and the likelihood of prostate cancer at a given prostate specific antigen level.
Complexed prostate- specific antigen for early detection of prostate cancer in men with serum prostate specific antigen levels of 2-4 nanograms per millileter.
The effect of prostate volume, age, total prostate specific antigen level and acute inflammation on the percentage of free serum prostate specific antigen level in men without clinically detectable prostate cancer.
In prostate tumor-bearing mice, coadministration of rhIGFBP-3 and the RXR ligand were shown to inhibit prostate tumor growth by 50% with a concomitant decrease in serum prostate specific antigen levels.
Comparison of the predictive accuracy of serum prostate specific antigen levels and prostate specific antigen density in the detection of prostate cancer in Hispanic-American and white men.
A guide to the interpretation of serum prostate specific antigen levels [Review].