Additional supporters and in attendance at the 'Life: Interrupted' town hall event include the American Urological Association Foundation, CancerCare, Men's Health Network, Prevent Cancer Foundation, Prostate Cancer Education Council, Prostate Cancer Foundation, UsTOO International Prostate Cancer Education & Support Network, Women Against Prostate Cancer, and ZERO - The Project to End Prostate Cancer.
What does PCEC stand for?
PCEC stands for Prostate Cancer Education Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCEC
We have 35 other meanings of PCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Pool Control Error Computer
- Porcine Coronary artery Endothelial Cell
- Portage Community Education Center (Portage, MI)
- Postgraduate Coursework Education Committee
- Potlatch Conservation Education Center (Cook's Lake, Arkansas)
- Potter County Educational Council (Pennsylvania)
- Preservation Coalition of Erie County (New York)
- Preston County Educational Center (West Virginia)
- Primary Care Education Centre (UK)
- Professional Conduct Enquiry Committee
- Provincial Committee for Environmental Co-ordination (South Africa)
- Pudong Continuing Education Centre (Shanghai)
- Pulaski County Educational Consortium (Kentucky)
- Pulaski County Election Commission (Arkansas)
- Purified Chick Embryo Cell Vaccine (Rabies Vaccine)
- Putnam County Environmental Council, Inc (Interlachen, FL)
- Personal Computer Expansion Card
- Purified Chick Embryo Cell Culture Rabies Vaccine
- Philippine Center for Economic Development
- Pontifical Commission Ecclesia Dei (religion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp RELATED ARTICLE: Program Encourages Men to Take Control of Prostate Health Stay on Track for Better Prostate Health, a new program sponsored by the Prostate Cancer Education Council and sanofi-aventis, encourages men to take control of their own prostate health.
A NEW PARTNERSHIP: THE PROSTATE CANCER EDUCATION COUNCIL OF CENTRAL NEW YORK In upstate New York, the need to heighten public awareness about prostate cancer in the African American community was recognized, and a regional coalition was built to develop programs specifically targeted to this population.
18-24 is the 11th annual Prostate Cancer Awareness Week, as designated by the Prostate Cancer Education Council (http://www.
Petty is out in front as spokesperson for the STAY ON TRACK for Better Prostate Health prostate cancer awareness program, sponsored by the Prostate Cancer Education Council (PCEC) and sanofi-aventis.
Louis Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota Vikings have partnered with the Prostate Cancer Education Council (PCEC) to issue a challenge: For every point scored by those teams during Week 9 through Week 17 of this season, the teams are asking 25 men to visit their physician and get screened for prostate cancer.
About the Prostate Cancer Education Council The Prostate Cancer Education Council (PCEC) was founded in 1988 and coordinates the national Prostate Cancer Awareness Week (PCAW) program, Sept.
Prostate Cancer Education Council raises awareness about prostate cancer and related health concerns DENVER, Sept.